• Restore art engagement is bringing some great pieces of work which the residents are finding inspiring and encouraging participation.
• Linking in with other lived groups to build a stronger 'independent voice' where people don't feel confined to being bound to honest feedback without recourse.
• Working on 'appropriate language' project around stigma/labelling.
• Linked up with the national APLE Collective addressing poverty matters.
• More information around a working project called LIFE to be cascaded soon.
We are doing our usual linking with network streams like co-commissioning, cultural values, creative action, Northern Quarter and hubs providing support.